Ok, when I redid my page, I realize that I lost all of the links to my friend's blogs. So, if you do happen to come by and read this....please leave a comment or link so I can get back to your page :P
The amazing thing about the song is that I've had it on a WOW cd for at least a yr now, but just recently did God open my ears to hear what she was actually saying. And, I was surprised when you left you comment bc as you saw there were like 4 of them bc as far as I could tell they weren't posting.
I'm a single mom just trying not to screw it up. Relying on God to continue to provide and lead the way. Working towards my Bachelors, taking care of fosters, and loving on my boys...not much more I could ask for. Trying to love life and love myself.
5 comments:
very cute, i love the update!
You redid it again!! I like the blue flowers!!
i am commenting so you can have my link:P
still checking in on you. Love the "Held" link!
The amazing thing about the song is that I've had it on a WOW cd for at least a yr now, but just recently did God open my ears to hear what she was actually saying. And, I was surprised when you left you comment bc as you saw there were like 4 of them bc as far as I could tell they weren't posting.
Post a Comment