11.28.2008

JCPenny Photos

Ok, so I got the boys' pictures taken for Christmas card, not to mention their photos were a yr old. They turned out SO GOOD!! They did some specials which of course I didn't get bc my coupon didn't cover it, but here they are.















(this last photo was taken w/their dad and Anderson grandparents)

7 comments:

Josh Buck said...

the black and white pic with them laying forward and looking at the camera is KILLER CUTE! Hope all is well and that you enjoyed Black Friday!

Holly said...

thanks. I thought they all turned out great, but that one of the boys is my fav too!
and, I did enjoy BF. it was a lot better than last yr! I have everything for the boys for Christmas and for their bdays bc I'll be laid off the end of this month. need to be prepared.

Anonymous said...

Do they both have the same problem with their eyes?And what is it?

Holly said...

there's only 1 picture where Asher's eye looks kinda funky, and no they do not both have the eye problem. Jaden has a lazy eye lid. I have it as well, it's just not as noticable. He will either grow into it or have surgery around the age 5.

Anonymous said...

oh, my word. i'm loving asher in that first one. adorable.
glad you got tired. i mean tires.

connie farmer

Tami said...

My fav is them in the chair looking at each other, really cute!

Holly said...

i got 3x5s of the one of them in the chair looking at each other :)