11.29.2008

tis the season

So, my anonymous poster has returned, as rude and as nasty as ever. Does it make you feel better to get all of that off your chest w/out having the guts to tell me who you are? I have you narrowed down bc only so many people know all the information you know or at least you think you know. Sometimes you're off on your info like I'm not sure how you think what few toys the boys got for Christmas last year were expensive, but you were right on me getting a new vacuum cleaner since my old one didn't work. I guess I could have not bought a new one and just never vacuumed again, but whatever.

As you've posted several times and this is the first time I'm responding, I hope you know that I really could care less what you think of me. Bc you're right, truth does hurt, but honey, you very rarely have the whole truth which doesn't make it truth at all. I just think maybe you either need to do some reflecting on your life or be upfront and actually talk to me. Bc you're either an extremely bitter person who has nothing better to do w/their time than to be nasty to me (which is pretty lame) or you need to address me so that we can work through whatever is really at the heart of your hatred for me. And, I don't mean just entitle a post w/a name so I can't prove it's you bc that name could belong to anyone. I mean, really admit to who you are so we can work on this.

Whatever, it's your choice. This will be the last time I offer for you to come clean as to who you are. From now on, I'll just continue to delete what you had to say and to move on w/my life.

No comments: