9.17.2007

I Forgot to Mention

We took Jaden for his regular 6mos ear check up on Tuesday. He's been going regularly ever since having tubes put in. They did a hearing check, which is pretty normal too for him. Shaun went in the sound proof box w/him and could tell that he was struggling. I think it was his right side that they said wasn't working properly 100% of the time. So, this time we go back in 3mos to have his hearing tested again. I really hope it turns out to be nothing!! It just seems like Jaden can't catch a break sometimes. The doctors are always so surprised w/how well he does, and how he even knows the routines. But, it's bc he's been at the doctors practically his whole life. Starting from birth w/the jaundice, to have tubes bc of all the ear infections, his issues w/his allergies, his eye issues, and now possible hearing loss. Pray that he tests better next time around!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I hope everything is ok!! We take Caroline for her eye next week! Its gotten really bad!! Call me sometime!!

SUE

Heather said...

Deep breaths! I will pray as you wait this three months out. I hope your little guy feels better soon!!

Are you still going to Wendy's Bible Study? I am going to start again since Soccer is over and they are on a new book...

Hope to see you!

Holly said...

Heather-
Yes, I will be there tonight. But, I don't think I'll be able to go after this month. There's a seperated/divorcee class at my church that I want to get involved in, and of course, it's on Tuesday nights!
Sue-
I'll be keeping an eye on your blog to see how Caroline's visit goes! I'll keep her in my prayers, and I'll try to remember to give you a call :)