1.25.2008
missing
I miss my babies! Shaun took the week off bc of Jaden's surgery, so that he could be there, which was nice. And, while having pretty much a whole week off from them has been a nice break, I MISS my babies!!! They will be back this afternoon, but I have to take them straight to Mimi's bc I have to work till 9P :( And, I work 9-5 tomorrow too *tears* We'll have Sunday together, and then they'll be off again to their daddy's. This week has kinda felt like I didn't have any kids bc of all the freedom I've had, but no matter how many times they drive me to insanity, I wouldn't trade having them in my life for anything in the world!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean! Breaks are nice but its hard when your use to having your children daily and then going a week! Enjoy Sunday! I hope JH is going good! I hate Sats b/c Jeff works all day there too!
SUE
JH is going good. I wish it paid more bc I really do enjoy my job even though it can't pay the bills :(
I'm gonna try to do something special w/the kids either Saturday night or sometime on Sunday!!
1.5hrs b4 my babies come home :D
Post a Comment