3.12.2008
I Got the JOB!!!!
I'm SO excited. So, I told you all I went for the open interview on Wednesday @ TruGreen. Well, after not hearing anything back, I decided to call on Monday just to check up on it. So, I did, and I got one of the guys that I had briefly met while filling out the app. He was like, what's your name and what position were you interview for? I told him, and he was like, oh, you're the one who used to work at M&M, right? I was like yeah, good memory. (Course today, after going in, I realized that they must have snooped at my app and resume bc I know I didn't tell them that info, but no hard feelings :P) Anyways, so he was like you need to talk to Lisa and transfered me to her. She and I talked for a little bit. She told me about the job. I will work mon-fri 5p-9p and sat 9a-1p maybe later if i want, and it pays $9 an hr which is exactly what I was asking for. At the end, she was like, are you still interested, and I was like, yeah, it's kinda perfect. She was like, ok, well come meet w/me on Wednesday, and we'll work out the rest of the details. So, I was pretty sure I had the job, but still unsure, ya know? So, I showed up today, and the two office girls that I'd met b4 were like, we told her we liked you! I was like, sweet, thanks :) Then I went in to speak w/her. She asked me some questions, not many though. Then she was like, well, I kinda already knew I was going to hire you. She said, Pat (the guy who interviewed me) is a pretty good judge of character and the girls out there said they liked you, so you have the job. I wanted to jump up and down!!! Personally, working till 9p every night isn't exactly what I want, but it allows for the boys to be able to be watched by family which helps me out and makes me feel better. And, other than that, everything else about it is absolutely perfect for me. So, I start on April 14th!! She was going to let me start the 21st, but I can't afford to go almost a whole week w/out pay. I'm just SO happy and SO thankful right now!!! As I said in my "trust" post, I don't know why I ever doubt God bc He always pulls through for me!! And, I should hear about a place to live hopefully tomorrow or by Friday at the latest!!! Things seem to be falling into place, and all I can say is THANK YOU God!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats Holly!!! I'm glad it is working out for you!!
BTW love the colors of your post with the black and green. BUT I have to admit it hurts my eyes to read the bright white... That won't stop me from reading though!! Just thought I would let you know in case it bothers others too!
Have a great first day Friday!! I'll keep you in my prayers!!
Heather
I'm so glad for you, things like this always make you feel so much better and not stress so much. so you're looking for a new place now too? I'm praying for you that a new place and new job will help out tremendously and get you back on your feet. There is nothing like feeling you can't make the next payment on a bill. been there done that:) xoxo
I am glad you found a job and its the one you were most interested in!! That's great! Fingers crossed everything continues to go well for you! Good Luck and Congrats!
Post a Comment