Sometimes I don't know why I even post b/c it seems like no one reads them, or if they do, they don't bother to stop and drop me a line. Sure, dramatic, I know.
Anyways, Jaden is still growing leaps and bounds in the vocabulary section. His new thing is "bye bye", but he's constantly amazing me!! He has a sinus infection. His allergies have been bad, and if not treated, they turn into sinus infections. His meds are pretty pricey. My ped put him on something different that isn't QUITE as much. Hopefully it will work for him!
Asher said "momma" for the first time on Wednesday. He was on the floor kinda fussing, but I was trying to do something. He looked up at me, and whined "momma". At first I was like, I know honey, just hold on. But, then I realized that's the first time he'd actually said momma, so I picked him up...LOL I think he'll be getting another ear infection soon. He's got fluid behind the ears, and it seems to be bothering him :(
I passed my Life Insurance test on Thursday! My sister joined Primerica too. We're both hoping to get things going so we can quit our jobs. I don't mind watching other's kids, but I'd like to be able to focus solely on mine! My mom and I also had our first Pampered Chef party today. It went pretty well, I think. I do the talking, and my mom does the displaying/cooking. We got a booking out of it, so we couldn't have been too bad...LOL.
Shaun is working all 2nds AGAIN! He doesn't have a co currently, so they're making him pick up the 2nds...GRRRRRR! I know it pays the bills, but I HATE MEIJER!!!
Anyways, I'm not going to go into specifics, but could you keep me/us in your prayers!!!! God knows what it's about. I just really could use some support right now, thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Holly! I am sorry that I sometimes don't comment, I love comments too! Hang in there! God knows the desires of our hearts and is faithful. I will have a pampered chef party for you after things calm down from Caroline. Maybe in January?! It was good seeing you this morning at church!
Sue
I feel you pain on the comment department.......i just try and not feel bad cause i do the same think to everone else....I read their blog and don't comment. I do read yours, and I enjoy your comments on mine. I will try and comment on your more! Have a great day!!
personally, i post stuff just to get it out. for some reason, putting it out into the cosmos makes me feel better, even if nobody reads it. wonder why that is.
okay, so it's a consensus. We all like comments, yet we don't alwayws leave them for others. Congrats on passing the insurance test. Hope it all gets moving soon. I'll be praying for you.
I feel the same way with mine too! Then I feel okay again when somebody says something in person to me!
I do read them! Your little ones sound like they are growing up just as fast as mine!
Post a Comment