4.21.2007

had a BLAST

So, I went on my shopping trip this wkend. As soon as I got out of work, I went and picked up Heather, who nicely volunteered to stay behind and ride up w/me. We were both a little nervous about having enough to say, but we had the opposite problem. We talked so much that we didn't realize we had gotten onto the wrong highway...LOL. Luckily, we weren't more then 10-15mins off course. I was looking forward to a nice long soak in the hot tub, but by time we got there, it was only open for maybe 10 more minutes. So, I go a short soak, but it was better then nothing.
Today, we shopped from 10A-3P. We all got some GREAT deals! I think the boys are pretty well set for summer, and I got a couple things that I needed for myself. It was a great time w/friends and a great time of relaxation.
I was more then happy to see my boys again, but I enjoyed my time away! Here are some pictures I took w/my cell phone tonight w/the boys.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Holly! How did it go?

Also I have a question for you! Can Jamie and I switch our nursery schedule to the third Sundays of each month?

AND we are wanting to go home Mother's day weekend but we have nursery. Is it possible if we can switch nursery with you in May? Let me know!

We kept you in our prayers at Bible Study last night!! *smile*

Holly said...

I'll have to check about the 3rd Sundays w/whoever has that spot. May shouldn't be a problem, just remind me about it :)

Thanks for keeping me in your guys' prayers last night. It ended better then it started, but still wasn't good. The forcast isn't looking good on either's horizon.