4.20.2007
sick kids
The boys have had cold like symptoms for about a wk or so, but nothing new for them. Seems like, Jaden at least, never gets rid of his colds. Well, 2 day ago, they started getting the green buggers in the eyes, which is never a good sign. And then that night, we were up w/both of them till 2 in the morning! So, I took them into the doctor's yesterday, and Jaden has a double ear infection and Asher has a left ear infection. Not that anytime is a good time for them to get sick, but since I'm leaving for the wkend and my inlaws are going to watch them all day Saturday, this definitely isn't the time for them to be sick. I'm hoping they'll be acting ok today, so I feel semi-ok about leaving my sick babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment