4.12.2007

I had the interview

and, I'm not sure how it went, but it must have went ok bc I start tomorrow!!! I'm SIKED! It looks like I'll be working every evening, and every other saturday. Hopefully I'll get the saturdays that Shaun is home, but either way, my mom will help out if need be. I'm just thankful that God had a plan and that He provides!! THANK YOU GOD!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you!! I was thinking of you all night and morning!

SUE

Janine said...

Woohoo! I am so happy for you. God is so good!

Heather said...

Yeah Holly! I am happy for you! I know that will take some load off of you! Will miss you at Bible study but am glad for you. We will continue to keep you in our prayers though!!

(Probably won't see you tomorrow then huh? *smile*)

Are you still going to be able to do the shopping weekend??

Holly said...

I will be there tomorrow night. I get out at 6P, so I'll go straight to the church.
As for the shopping wkend. I'm hoping to have at least Saturday off, I'll find out tomorrow. I'm thinking, maybe I'll drive down Friday night when I get out at 6P.