Ok, so just some little things that I'm thankful for or happy about. Here they are:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job! I love what I do, and I LOVE the people I work with! I was supposed to be training for 2wks, and as of tomorrow, I am on my own!!! Some drawl backs are that I wanted to use some of the money to get Jaden into like swimming lessons or gymnastics, and now I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do it w/him. On a plus side, I'm getting the water pump fixed on my van tomorrow for a discounted, yep DISCOUNTED price *happy dance*
Tomorrow we're getting Dish Network hooked back up. We've been doing Netflix bc I needed something fun in my life, but I really stink at sending the dvds back. So, since they're running a really great deal, not much more then what we pay for Netflix, we decided to get rid of Netflix and hook up our Dish again. We haven't had Dish for about 3yrs now, and I will be SO HAPPY to get rid of the bunny ears!
And lastly, I'm just excited about this wkend. Not only did it work out that my wkend rotation is on Shaun's days off, but it also worked out that I have this wkend off. What is this wkend you ask?? Well, it's a shopping trip to my FAVORITE outlet mall w/a bunch of women from church. It's an over-night thing, so I'm getting away from my kids and my husband for the 1st time in yrs. I'm driving up w/Heather after I get out of work, and I just can't wait!!!
Oh, and next wk, we're taking Jaden (Asher too, but it's really for Jaden) to see Thomas the Train. He LOVES Tommy, and my FIL found that he's coming to the Henry Ford Museum and got us tickets. Jaden is going to be SO excited to see Tommy, and he'll get to ride on the train which will just make his year!!
Sorry, most of this is probably like, whatever, to most people, but I wanted to share my joy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah Holly!! I am so glad that things are looking up in your life..you deserve some good news and happenings!!
Sue
I'm so glad that you are enjoying your job! Being home full time with the kids is great, but not when you are struggling to make ends meet. Sounds like you have found a great balance.
*smile* I am really glad you love you job! It'll make it so much easier on you.
I am looking forward to tomorrow too!!
liking my job makes a HUGE difference!
and, I can't wait for this wkend either...I won't be able to close down fast enough :)
Post a Comment