6.13.2007

The Boys are Away

Yesterday was the 1st time that I had to give my boys away to Shaun and let them go for the night. I did really good packing up their clothes and blankets. I even did okay while putting their carseats in the car. But, when I had to put them in their carseats and say goodbye, I just couldn't take it. I know they need to see and spend time w/their daddy. I know they need him in their lives, but I couldn't help but be upset w/him for taking away my babies from me. Shaun called last night to let the boys say goodnight, and they seemed to be doing well. Asher just kept saying "momma, momma" over and over into the phone. Jaden was also in good spirits. I'm sure they had fun playing at the little park at Shaun's apartments, and I'm sure they enjoyed having 2 whole days w/daddy all to themselves. It was a very emotional day yesterday for me though, and I am very much looking forward to tonight when I get off work and go home to see my babies!!

No comments: