6.17.2007

can't they ever be healthy???

So, Jaden has been running a fever off and on for the last few days. He's been sleeping more and not eating, which if you know more son are major oddities for him! He's also been incredibly fussy. So, today, I got him into the doctors. They said he doesn't quite have an ear infection yet, but give it a day or two and it would be there. So, he will be on antibiotics. THEN, we get home, and after Asher's nap, HE starts running a fever!! Can't my babies ever stay healthy??

On other news, I have a van that I am looking at getting. It's a 2002 Town and Country TOTALLY decked out! It's got more options then I can grasp. They're offering it to me at 9.5, and I'll probably get a 3yr warrenty w/it. I'm a little nervous bc I haven't had a car loan in a couple of yrs, not to mention that it's not in the budget.

I know I will come out on the otherside of all of this, stronger then when I began, but I just have to wonder how much longer I am to go down this road? I know God has a plan for my life, I only hope I'm following the path He had planned for me and not taking more detours then necessary :)

No comments: