Yep, another year has gone by, and I'm now 26yrs old, more than half way to 50. I have a sinus infection bc I don't have insurance to cover my allergy perscriptions, so I'm feeling kinda crappy. But, I'm thankful that I've made it yet another year, that God has taken care of my family this far, and I pray that I'll see many more!
I'll probably get another tattoo in memory of Levi at the end of this month, after I start my new job and see how the finances will go. Other then that, I don't have many plans for the day. Shaun has the boys today and tonight bc he didn't have them at all on Monday. Brian and I either go out to eat, depending on how I feel, or just hang out of the evening. I'll celebrate w/my family on Sunday.
Happy Birthday to Me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday a few days late! I am home now and will give you a call soon.
Post a Comment