4.16.2008

TruGreen

Alright, well I'm on day 3 of my new job. The first night was kinda boring. I had to watch all the typical videos that employers make you watch. Then I sat down to watch Theresa make phone calls. We didn't get through that many bc the phone didn't stop ringing, and she had to answer it. The computers are ANCIENT! They don't even have mouses, if you even remember those kind :) I did learn that I will get layed off yrly...would have been nice to have been told that B4 had, but whatever. I would get layed off right b4 thanksgiving till March/April. Luckily, I'll have JH for most of the time off, but still... Last night there were 2 new girls there. One was about my age, and the other could well be my mom. But, all in all, everyone is really friendly. I started making phone calls last night which was kinda scary bc I still don't know all the products and don't have a clue about what could be wrong w/lawns :P But, I did ok, and it will get easier the more calls I make. There's talk that FT might be available to one of us at some point in time, which I would consider taking if/when the opportunity arose. I'm still grateful to have a job, and I think I'll enjoy it. Heck, if I could make it living off of unemployment for 4mos, I'd love it even more bc having a yrly break and right around the holidays every year really would thrill me :)

No comments: