4.05.2008

Things I Miss

1. I miss a removable shower head.

2. I miss my DVR.

3. I miss the freedom of my job at Bronson.

4. I miss my '95 Saturn SL2.

5. I miss friends.

6. I miss my prepregnancy body, even though I'm back to my prepregnancy weight.

7. I miss having money to blow.

8. I miss my short hair cut.

9. I miss my Grandma Groth.

10. I miss my St. Bernard, Thunder.

But I'm grateful that

1. I'm grateful that I have arms that work to make up for not having a removable shower head.

2. I'm grateful that I had it while it lasted.

3. I'm grateful that I had 3yrs of enjoying my job.

4. I'm grateful that my dad lent me the money to buy the car.

5. I'm grateful that we were able to make some good memories.

6. I'm grateful that at least I lost the weight!

7. I'm grateful that my needs are met.

8. I'm grateful that I have hair.

9. I'm grateful that I will see her again in heaven!

10. I'm grateful that I found such a great dog in my lifetime.

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
~Dr. Seuss

No comments: