4.01.2008

Play-Dates

I really need to get me kids on more play-dates! They need more interaction w/kids. They play w/the twins on Fridays, and w/their cousins on Sunday, but it's not enough. They just have SO MUCH enegergy to get out :P We have a play-date set up on Saturday w/my friend Tami. I'm trying to set up a play-date w/my friend Michelle. It's just btwn my work schedule, their work schedules, the days I don't have the boys bc they're w/daddy.....it feels more like a chore. I thought about putting them in gymnastics, but that's kinda pricey. I'm still exploring it though. As I'm typing this, I'm actually looking at all the programs Borgess offers. I didn't realize they had a gymnastics program for kids as well. It's actually affordable, but it's during the time that Shaun has the boys. See, our schedules can be quite frustrating! Anyways, starting to ramble :P If anyone wants to do a play-date, let me know. We'll see if we can find a time that works :)

No comments: