My boys' week is going to be all thrown off. I decided that we probably shouldn't go to church. The fevers are gone, and the boys appear to be healthy, except Jaden. He looks and sounds aweful!! This not having his meds thing is just killing him. His eyes are swollen, nose running, sneezing aweful, and he's hoarse from all the coughing he's been doing. I know, back in the day, if someone had brought a child looking/sounding like him to my nursery, I probably would have asked them to keep the child w/them. And, Jaden would be miserable if he couldn't go to class and play! Plus, not knowing what Asher is getting over... Just thought it was the best thing to do. And, even though we're celebrating Micah's bday at my parent's house, I thought it best for us not to be there as well. Baby Jacob will be there, and he doesn't need to get sick. Sucks! Now all week, I'm going to hear "when are we going to church?" Jaden does not miss the fact that it's time for church bc both of them really enjoy going. And, I'll miss going bc I enjoy my church as well! But, such are the decisions/sacrifices that a mom has to make.
Oh, and we didn't get our playdate yesterday either. Again, w/not knowing what Asher had, I just didn't want to risk it. We do have a playdate for Wednesday w/my friend Michelle, and hopefully we'll reschedule w/Tami when she comes back from Texas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment