

Just so you get the full affect....

So, when they got up, we went to pick up my sister Jenny bc I wasn't sure how much one on one they would need at the park, and went practically across the street from where I live. The park was actually really kid friendly, the weather was GREAT, and they had a blast!! It really was a good day w/the kids!! Asher was so brave. He went down the slides all by himself!!
Then, we went to Mimi's for dinner. Asher didn't eat, which is odd for him. So, after dinner, I took him on my lap and realized that he was burning up! I couldn't find a thermometer, but I knew he had a fever w/out a doubt. So, I gave him some tylenol, and we headed home. When I got him home, I took his temp, and it was at 103 :O I immediately put him in the tub to try to bring it down, which it did. But, w/in minutes of getting out of the tub, it was back to 101. It seems to have stabilized for the moment at 101.2, but I'm going to keep a close eye on him. He's currently sleeping in bed w/me. I'm hoping the temp stays low until tomorrow when I can get him into the peds, but if it goes over 103, he's going to the ER.
1 comment:
it was a very sleepless night for me. his fever did go back, but finally broke during the night. he's going to the peds to see what it might be that he has/had.
Post a Comment