

(him at the peds)
Ok, Asher has had the runs for a month now, but the peds haven't given it a 2nd thought bc he has no other symptomes. Well, today at his appointment, he'd lost weight just from 2wks ago so they are finally taking it seriously. They are running some tests on him and doing a stool samples. The ped thinks that the fever was just some totally random thing, but it gave me an excuse to finally get someone to take a look at him. So, I'm going to try to take him to get his blood work done tomorrow b4 I have to go to work. I was late for work as it was bc he's appointment took FOREVER today! Then, we wait to see what the results say and find out where we go next....
1 comment:
I was able to get both the blood work and stool sample done today. Hopefully we'll hear something soon!
Post a Comment